2020 HARBOUR ESTATES
1. Group maximum is 6 people- yes, 10 is the provincial maximum right now, but this is the number per group that we feel we can accommodate
2. Reservations are required- this allows us to control numbers and contact, and time to thoroughly disinfect any surfaces you may come in
contact with. We will need the names of everyone in your group. We are required to keep this in case contact tracing becomes necessary.
3. Preorder food from our patio menu- order from our new patio menu. This is basically like ordering takeout, but not having to go home.
Therefore, order your lunch before noon the day of your picnic, otherwise, there will be a longer wait time. You will not get your table
assignment until you have your food. Wine will only be available by the bottle. If you don’t finish it, we can recork for you to take home. When you
order you food, in the cart section you are able to add notes. Please note the date and time of your reservation and the name the reservation
is in, if you did not do the reserving. You can also note any changes to the order(ie. don’t want mushrooms or if someone has food allergies). For
contact tracing purpose please note all names in your group.
4. Call/Text when you arrive- we will bring your order to your car along with your table assignment.
5. You are encouraged to drive to HEW Park- once you have your food and table assignment, take your car back to the park. Table numbers will
be easily visible. Please use the table you have been assigned. You may park beside your table and use your radio at a level that does not bother
other people. Do not change tables. When finished, please place all your garbage in the receptacles, and empty bottles in the recycle bin. Please
respect others by social distancing.
6. If you forgot something- in your food package we will be providing instructions, which include a number to which you can text if something is
missing, or you would like to order more wine or whatever. You will also be provided with a list of our wines. If you want to purchase from the retail
store, all you need to do is put quantities beside the wines you would like and snap a photo of the list and text it to us. We will have it ready when
7. Washrooms- this may be the most important detail! There are no washrooms in the picnic area. You are welcome to use the washrooms in the
Sometimes weather can change things in the great out of doors! Wear appropriate clothing for the day and use sunscreen. Check our events
Picnic by the Harbour